Due to expansion, Rego Hire are looking to recruit a qualified artic driver with a good customer service attitude to join our team. The position is full-time/permanent with an immediate start.
Rego Hire Ltd is the leading hirer of Mobile Welfare Units in Ireland. Our offices are based at Ballintogher, Dromone, Oldcastle, Co Meath. We hire nationwide to many different sectors but mainly the construction industry. These mobile welfare units provide canteen, toilet, and drying room facilities for construction workers.
· Our service drivers are key roles in Rego Hire.
· The role would entail servicing these units weekly which would involve filling the water tank, emptying the waste tank, replenishing soap, and hand towels, etc.
· Following a daily service route.
· Delivering & collecting our mobile welfare units to and from our customers in a timely and professional manner.
· Minimum 1-2 year(s) experience driving a Heavy Goods Vehicle.
· Excellent driving history with accident-free record.
· Full clean CE Licence
· Must have a Driver's Qualification Card
· Up to date on all CPC modules
· Valid Driver Digital Card and understanding of driving legislation governing the use of tachographs and working hours.
· Safe Pass an advantage
· Applicants must have written and spoken English.
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Professional manner, friendly personality, and a good communicator
· €720 - €800 gross per week depending on licence and experience
· We also operate a 4-day working week (with Wednesdays or Fridays off)
· 40-45 hour working week
· Lorry can be based at candidate(s) home or at our premises which ever suits.
· Full PPE & Uniform provided
· Full Training provided
· Full-time positions available
· Christmas Bonus
· 20 days annual leave plus public holidays